you must be nuts
-Photo from September 2nd-
One word to describe my life: hectic.
Between The Point, my classes and ultimate frisbee, life has been go, go, GO! Not that I really mind. I like staying busy.
Yesterday was just one example of the craziness of life:
- Went to chapel in the morning
- Spent two hours in my office crossing things off my Point checklist
- Got lunch with my roommate, Kendall
- Had a team practice for FPF frisbee
- Rehydrated at Eagle’s Nest with a couple teammates, Johnny and Darryl
- Cleaned up and met up with an old friend and ex-Editor-in-Chief for The Point, Karin
- Went to the photography show of good buddy and recent Biola grad, Sami
- Watched fell asleep during Pride and Prejudice at Sami’s house
A busy day + good friends + laughter + art show = photoging.